• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

at what age do

rexy&coco

Warren Scout
hormones start playing their part with does?????? is it different with each breed?? coco is a nethie.
thanks
:rabbit2::rabbit2:

depends on individual buns

I've had one with issues at 16 weeks, & one with no issues at 18 months when she got spayed:D

Willow (Dwarf Lop) was spayed around 5 months so never really had a prob, Autumn however was so small (Mini Rex) my vet wanted to wait well past the six month mark and she started to be a little terror!

From what you said previously it sounds like yours is already showing hormones.

Like with people, it varies with each bunny and their breed, some will show as early 8 weeks, others will take a few months.

she is so friendly as long as she is on the ground, but she loves to nibble trouser legs and scratch at the back of my trousers, she is not nasty or anything like that, bless her..
what are the signs of a hormonal lady?? should probably ask my husband:lol::lol:
she scent marks with her chin .

Scent marking, grunting, territorial behaviour (this is what I picked up on from what you said before), mounting, circling, spraying, also her girlie bits may get very purply red, which is a sign she wants to breed.

I'm sure there are more than that. It's not that dissimilar from what boys do really.

Back