• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your bunnys getting off santa bun?

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Santa bun at this house is paying a visit to the hayexperts and aunt sallys website and bashing this bunny mummys debit card :lol:
There also getting some new fleeces, and i bought a lovley bed/towel and fleece set from b&m's!
I really have no idea what else to get them! Last year I got them this dohnut stacker thing for £5 and they loved it, cant find another cheap one though :(
What are other bunnys getting from Santa Bun this year? :wave::D

The buns I have my eye on are hopefully getting a home. :)

And after spending all our holiday money on getting a bunny shed set up they won't be getting much else :lol:

possibly a cat scratching post for my room so that he can chew and climb it and hide it the box.. heard buns love them :)

Patch will be getting a new indoor playpen for bad weather. Right now we have a small travelcot, which isn't ideal, so hopefully a fold away pet playpen will suit better. There is a lovely 8-panel one on ebay I have my eye on. That and she will probably get a stocking of treats.:)

I may also make her a cardboard maze if I get time.

Well, the biggest present for my Rimmi is the arrival of his wifebun which should be soooon we are soooo excited arent we Rimmi?

Rimmi: As long az she dont steal me stuff, I da boss!

Im sure you'll be fine, she is VERY BEAUTIFUL!!

I havent done any more shopping yet, I need to wait to be paid and then wait for the OH to go out so I can go browsing online HE HE HE !!!!

Although one present is arriving today, my OHs parents have bought us a bagless hoover so Rimmi is getting the big cardboard box its going to come in.... I think I will wait till Winter is here before I give it to him though. :D

Well, the biggest present for my Rimmi is the arrival of his wifebun which should be soooon we are soooo excited arent we Rimmi?

Rimmi: As long az she dont steal me stuff, I da boss!

Im sure you'll be fine, she is VERY BEAUTIFUL!!

I havent done any more shopping yet, I need to wait to be paid and then wait for the OH to go out so I can go browsing online HE HE HE !!!!

Although one present is arriving today, my OHs parents have bought us a bagless hoover so Rimmi is getting the big cardboard box its going to come in.... I think I will wait till Winter is here before I give it to him though. :D

Fletcher: I has 3 wife buns they are naughty, you iz just best off getting lots of treatums all for yourselfs :D i has to share my pressies :(

Rimmi: I no not ov dis werd 'share'. *sticks out tongue* I hav got a list of stuffs and nom noms I wanty, mum came up wiv da idea of a wife all bi herself!

You will love her Rimmi. And you will share. You dont like being on your own really.

Rimmi: I iz man. mans are eyelands. We need noones!! but I wud liek warm snuggles...

Awww... Rimmi, you're going to love Winter, she's beautiful. :love:

I'm sure you'll be getting loads of lovely warm snuggles really soon!! :D

Is Winter coming home this weekend?? :D

Awesome!!! :D

Really hope you manage to get her home - will be keeping everything crossed for you and Rimmi. X

I know, its been such a long wait, after having to wait so long for her spey because shes so little.

I really hope it is love at first sight for these two. I hate Rimmi being alone and Winter was really down when she was first taken away from her brothers. They are so simular, funny and quirky but loving.

They are perfect for each other, luckily I will have help with bonding too (thanks sam_spice) :D

Remember to get loads of piccies of them! I can't wait to see some - they'll look gorgeous together! :love:

Best of luck with the bonding too - I'm sure it'll be fine though!

They're getting a wooden tunnel and a wooden playhouse, and maybe a couple of small toys - as long as they're VERY, VERY good from now til Christmas! :D

Lola has got a personalised stocking to share with her husbun Max, a new tunnel, bunny rattle from hay experts, rope dumbell, wooden carrot chew (screws onto cage), new hayrack, edible jigsaw and mini christmas chews, also got some apple cracks and dried apple pieces.

Max has got stocking to share with Lola, a giant willow wreath, a tent, a rope dumbell, wooden carrot chew, edible jigsaw and mini christmas chews, some locus beans and treat ums.

Brian and Jemimah have a stocking to share, a new bunny teddy each, a willow dumbell, a bunny rattle, rope dumbell, carrot chew, edible jigsaw, tent, mini christmas chews, apple drops, fenugreek crunchies and a new galvanised pen to bond in!

Lenny has a stocking,a new bunny teddy to cuddle, a willow dumbell, a rope dumbell, a tent, some dried herb mix, dandelion mix, carrot rattle, a new blanket and dried apple pieces.

They all have 2 willow baskets from Ikea to share and a bag of 6/7 willow balls to share

Also got my Brothers housebuns, a bag of willow balls, carrot chew and personalised stocking to share.

Don't even get me started on the cats!

Lola has got a personalised stocking to share with her husbun Max, a new tunnel, bunny rattle from hay experts, rope dumbell, wooden carrot chew (screws onto cage), new hayrack, edible jigsaw and mini christmas chews, also got some apple cracks and dried apple pieces.

Max has got stocking to share with Lola, a giant willow wreath, a tent, a rope dumbell, wooden carrot chew, edible jigsaw and mini christmas chews, some locus beans and treat ums.

Brian and Jemimah have a stocking to share, a new bunny teddy each, a willow dumbell, a bunny rattle, rope dumbell, carrot chew, edible jigsaw, tent, mini christmas chews, apple drops, fenugreek crunchies and a new galvanised pen to bond in!

Lenny has a stocking,a new bunny teddy to cuddle, a willow dumbell, a rope dumbell, a tent, some dried herb mix, dandelion mix, carrot rattle, a new blanket and dried apple pieces.

They all have 2 willow baskets from Ikea to share and a bag of 6/7 willow balls to share

Also got my Brothers housebuns, a bag of willow balls, carrot chew and personalised stocking to share.

Don't even get me started on the cats!

I think your babies cost you ALOT there!!

I love spending money on the buns.... when I have money that is!! :D

Back