• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Felicity - Female Rex Bunny

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Felicity is currently in foster care with my mum (RSPCA Walsall) :)

S7001278.jpg

S7001277.jpg

S7001280.jpg

S7001282.jpg

S7001279.jpg

Shes quite feisty at the moment ;) Shes being neutered on 14th december so will be looking for a home before christmas hopefully :love:

Hope she's being good Becky, her sister is still being a little madam.

:lol: I had her out for 20 mins today, she was as good as gold :? She did a bit of grunting when i picked her up, but other than that she was lovely! Maybe she needs more time to settle ;) Shes gorgeous :love:

:lol: I had her out for 20 mins today, she was as good as gold :? She did a bit of grunting when i picked her up, but other than that she was lovely! Maybe she needs more time to settle ;) Shes gorgeous :love:

Esme is getting a little better too, I think she is starting to realise that the grunting and lunging is getting her nowhere, and that I am still going to pick her up. They are both stunning aren't they, Esme is virtually identical to Felicity, she just has abit more brown on her back.

Esme is getting a little better too, I think she is starting to realise that the grunting and lunging is getting her nowhere, and that I am still going to pick her up. They are both stunning aren't they, Esme is virtually identical to Felicity, she just has abit more brown on her back.

Awwh Esme is a lovely name!! Im not keen on Felicity (name) :lol::oops: I just keep calling her flic! hehe.

Yeah, i think the neutering will sort out her grunting etc :) I'd say it was just hormones :( Poor souls.

I like Flick better, ask Lucy to change it, I only told it her last night. I love Esme, I named here after Alison's Esme.

Back