• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mysterious lump solved!!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I gave Duddles his first stroke of the morning and to my utter shock and horror I felt a hard lump on his back! My bowls turned to jelly and Dudley must have picked up on my fear and took off round the room including a binky!! He clearly wasn't in pain! After a short chase I managed to keep him still enough to investigate...the lump was still there.... it was a flippin' poo :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Thank god that's all it was :lol: Maybe he was saving it for later and ran off because he didn't want you removing it?

Yes I was really shocked! I thought he must have hurt himself charging around jumping off of things...but no... just a lazy roll in the litter tray :roll: good job I investigated and didnt rush him straight to the vet, that would have been mega embarrasing :oops:

Yes I was really shocked! I thought he must have hurt himself charging around jumping off of things...but no... just a lazy roll in the litter tray :roll: good job I investigated and didnt rush him straight to the vet, that would have been mega embarrasing :oops:

Yes, I can imagine!! :lol:

Sorry to go off-topic, and I've probably asked you this before, but which vets are you using these days? I'm always interested in which vets the RU locals are using! ;)

Mwah-ha-ha just realised I said 'bowls' instead of 'bowels' :lol:

Sarah my buns are still registered with Penrose & Partners at High Woods and I will take them there for jabs, but for anything illness related I will use Spring Lodge, I thought they were fab when Daisy had her stasis episode!

hahahaha! Thats funny! I swear those bunnies like to make a drama:lol:

I know if its not one its the other! At least Dudley was only faking a problem :lol: Daisy's most recent little episode has resolved itself again all v odd!

Sarah my buns are still registered with Penrose & Partners at High Woods and I will take them there for jabs, but for anything illness related I will use Spring Lodge, I thought they were fab when Daisy had her stasis episode!

Thanks! :wave:

Back