• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our max!

cloud007

Young Bun
Hi All

We are new to the forums and thought we would introduce ourselves and our bunny!

hope you like are pics of our Max!

We should be taking little shiloh home soon if the bonding between the two goes ok with starlights so fingers crossed. :?

Image1058.jpg

Image0937-1.jpg

Image1035-1.jpg

Image0808.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to RU :wave:

What a gorgeous bun! :love:

Love the last pic :lol:

He loved that cage i have recently built our little terror a NIC cube cage and he now lives like posh and becks does :lol:

We have just the max but the cage is defo big enough for two so we are about to visit starlights to take little shiloh home and give him a new home for xmas. :D

But first kriss from starlights is hoping to bond the two as they are both males so fingers crossed. :?

Image1034-1.jpg

Oh gosh, I think we have your little bun's twin, he looks exactly like out Muffin.

Welcome to RU, keep us updated if you get the new bun and how the bonding goes. How long have you had Max :wave:

:love::love::love: Max is gorgeous. I've met Shiloh and he is a very sweet bunny, fingers crossed for bonding. :D:D:D

Oh gosh, I think we have your little bun's twin, he looks exactly like out Muffin.

Welcome to RU, keep us updated if you get the new bun and how the bonding goes. How long have you had Max :wave:

We have had max since may and he chose us and really vicky my girlfriend just had to have him no matter what so thats when it all started and now we hoping to take another home as we feel max would love a friend. ;)

We have had max since may and he chose us and really vicky my girlfriend just had to have him no matter what so thats when it all started and now we hoping to take another home as we feel max would love a friend. ;)

Aw, good for you, we got a friend for our Emily too, thats when Muffin, your Max's twin came to live with us, they are so happy together, this is a pic of their wedding breakfast

th_12112009587.jpg

Thats cute!

Aw, good for you, we got a friend for our Emily too, thats when Muffin, your Max's twin came to live with us, they are so happy together, this is a pic of their wedding breakfast

th_12112009587.jpg

Thats cute muffin does look like our max lol

when we get shiloh we're put pics on ere for you to see

ps what kinda cage do u have for your bunnys

Shilohs all mine lol

We now own the lovely Shiloh i could not leave him

so he and max are getting to know eachother but things are great

thanks for everyones comments and we're be posting lots of new pics shortly

PICT0559.jpg

Thats cute muffin does look like our max lol

when we get shiloh we're put pics on ere for you to see

ps what kinda cage do u have for your bunnys

We built a 8 x 10 shed, Muffin and Emily have the ground floor with access to the run, the babies have the top tier, when we got them, we were told that they were all boys but one of them is most definately a girl, we have had to separte them so Bruce and Herbie have an area of 8 x 4 and Fudge has 6 x 4. This leaves us room to go in there and see them all, we spend hours in there, I cant remember the last time I sat and watched tv, the bunnies are so much more satisfying. I have posted pics in the housing section under 'Yay, the Bungle Palace is finished' please let me know what you think

Hi

Hope you enjoy the bonding pics of our max and starlights shiloh

There both fine and have not stopped humping and grooming :lol:

And thanks i will look and have a look

PICT0577.jpg

Back