• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chelmsford to Cheltenham GL50 3HF

Starlight

Warren Veteran
For little Winter to meet her new friend for life Rimmi!!

Please reply on the thread if you can help :wave:

Hey everyone!! :wave:

Please help!

Winter is going for her last app at the vets after her neuter and Rimmi is so desperate to get his wifeybun up here! :D

I can meet half hour to an hours drive from Chelt but need some KIND LOVELY people to help me get her to the A40!!

ASAP please!!

how close is the A40 to junction 10 of the M25?

I could do on Monday morning - to meet around 10/10.30?

From Chelmford to Cheltenham

1. Head south on A1099/Victoria Rd S toward Market Rd 0.2 mi
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A138/Pkwy 0.2 mi
3. Slight right at B1007/Pkwy 138 ft
4. Turn right at B1007/New London Rd
Continue to follow B1007 0.8 mi
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A414/London Rd
Continue to follow A414
Go through 3 roundabouts 2.7 mi
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the A12 ramp 0.3 mi
7. Merge onto A12 9.1 mi
8. Take the A1023 exit toward Brentwood/M25/M11 0.2 mi
9. At Brook Street Roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the M25 ramp to M1/M11/Watford 0.5 mi
10. Merge onto M25 45.6 mi
11. At junction 16, exit onto M40 toward Oxford/Birmingham 28.6 mi
12. At junction 8, exit onto A40 toward Cheltenham/Oxford 5.8 mi
13. Slight left at A40/London Rd 43 ft
14. Turn left to stay on A40/London Rd
Continue to follow A40
Go through 6 roundabouts 41.3 mi
15. Continue onto A435/London Rd 0.3 mi
16. Continue straight onto A46/High St 0.1 mi

Still an hour or so away from me but as long as I have been paid, its doable, unless anyone else could bring her a bit closer?

If she could be got to me in Duxford on Friday we could take her as far as Strensham or Tewkesbury on Saturday.

It would however involve a night in our bathroom. Is she a housebunny?

She is a house bunny!! And that would be amazingly great, need Hetty (*spider*) to join this convo so she can say whether she can do anything :D

Do you have a litterbox or cardboard box or anything at your house so she could have a litter tray over night?

She is very friendly :D

Afraid I can't help with transport on Friday as I am going the other way - to Gatwick......
fingers crossed tht it all works out OK!:D

She is a house bunny!! And that would be amazingly great, need Hetty (*spider*) to join this convo so she can say whether she can do anything :D

Do you have a litterbox or cardboard box or anything at your house so she could have a litter tray over night?

She is very friendly :D

Yes. I have used my bathroom in the past for bonding (outdoor) bunnies so it's suitable for use overnight. I have a dog crate if needed but found that a nice big litter tray, some towels, hay and food did the trick as the room isn't that big.

We are going to Kris's on the 12th so if nothing has been sorted by then we could easily collect her and get her to junction 16 :wave:

If she could be got to me in Duxford on Friday we could take her as far as Strensham or Tewkesbury on Saturday.

It would however involve a night in our bathroom. Is she a housebunny?

OK, hetty has said ok to this one but I have to figure out how far Duxford is from her.

Do you have a carrier you can put her in? Just thinking it would be easier if you brought her to me in a carrier and then put her in my carrrier... if you see what I mean, so I dont have to end up sending carriers back by post!! :lol:

x

OK EDIT

Am in negotiations with Hetty by mobile!

Would someone be able to get Winter from Chelsford to Duxford or meet half way?

If Winter could be up here on the weekend that would be LUSH :love:

JUST TO ADD

5pm is best for Winters delivery please

Last edited:
OK

Heres the plan

*spider* is going to take Winter to Lib_n_bunny in Bishops Stortford

Lib_n_bunny is going to take Winter to Rhian in Duxford and

Rhain is going to bring Winter up to Tewksbury to me!

We need to swap numbers!!

Back