• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need some reassurance...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
... that bonding my guys is going to be ok. They are going to Faye (Cottonmathers) the weekend before xmas to be bonded and although I have total faith in Faye I am terrified.

After seeing Strawbs and Snow fighting I am so worried about trying to bond them. I am glad I asked someone else to do it for me as there is no way I could do it now. Ever since the fight I have been feeling really worried and I keep thinking that its going to go wrong and my Snow baby will be hurt again.

I know im just being silly but its driving me mad. I am not a worrier normally but I cant get this out of my mind.

Faye is very experienced and will not let any harm to come to any of your bunsters.:) You are doing the right thing for them. I would do the same if I were you.:)

Faye is very experienced and will not let any harm to come to any of your bunsters.:) You are doing the right thing for them. I would do the same if I were you.:)

Couldn't agree more :) Honestly Rach, I'm sure if Faye has any doubts what so ever she'll tell you :)

It's natural to worry. ;) As Davina said, the neutral territory will help immensely and Faye knows exactly what to watch out for.

I know, I am just so worried about Snow. Strawberry was the same with Graham at our house but as soon as he went away he bonded really easily with him so I am hopeful that the neutral territory will help.

its only natural to worry, we all do it.
i hope things work out for you and your buns snowdrop and strawberry
xx

Daisy and Loppy had to go to Chloes at Fat Fluffs as there is no way I could have bonded them myself.I began to think that Daisy maybe didnt like rabbits!!!:oops: My daughter blamed me ,said Daisy wouldnt bond with another rabbit as since Fluffy [her husbun] had died Daisy had "bonded" with me.Daisy kept turning on poor Loppy [even in the pet carrier,so I couldnt take them out in the car].I think they picked up on my stress as well,best thing I could have done having someone else do it!!:D

Back