• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

only a week and a half til i can...............

rexy&coco

Warren Scout
:wave:
start to bond coco and rexy.................so excited and so nervous at the same time, cant wait.
they are spending a lot of time side by side with a partition between them but they can fit there noses through, coco always keeps her head still pointing down wards waiting for rexy to lick but he wont, ha ,
god knows who is going to be boss??????:lol:

:wave: Ooh, how exciting. We were the same with Emily and Muffin, they had lived side by side for 2 weeks with constant changing around their areas. It took us a few days once we actually started the bonding as we didnt have the nerve to leave them together for very long. After almost a week with trying everyday, we were giving up hope, we got Sue from the RSPCA who organised our adoption of both of them to come round and give us some advice and support. When we put them together, they were absolutely fine and have been inseparble ever since. I guess what I am saying is that it really takes guts to do bonding and if it doesnt go too well the first time, dont lose heart.

Let us know how it goes

Back