• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Antigone, Snowberry & anyone else who wants to see pics of snuggle bun Noah

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Rach & Poly meantioned last night on the giant thread that they would like to see some more pics of our snuggle bun Noah :love:

I've not taken any new ones for a while, but thought I'd share some of my favourite ones of him :) He really is one on his own! He ain't a bun, I swear! :lol:

His favourite place - bed!!!
DSCF4136.jpg

Feeling very handsome after daddy had hoovered him! :roll: He loves being hoovered with the brush head :shock::lol:
DSCF4104.jpg

Not sure what to do with his ears! :lol:
DSCF3568.jpg

Trying daddy's guitar case for size! :lol:
DSCF4006.jpg

Wearing Thomas's tail for ear muffs! :roll::lol:
DSCF3983.jpg

And last but not least, enjoying cuddles with his mum! :love:
DSCF3156.jpg

I want Noah!!!! I have never see a bun as friendly as he is! If I tried to cuddle Strawberry like that I would lose my eyes!

Noah is :love::love::love:

Thanks guys - yep I think you're right Poly, Noah is actually a cat in a bunny suit :lol::love:

I want Noah!!!! I have never see a bun as friendly as he is! If I tried to cuddle Strawberry like that I would lose my eyes!

Noah is :love::love::love:

:shock::shock::shock:

Thanks guys - yep I think you're right Poly, Noah is actually a cat in a bunny suit :lol::love:

Actually, come to think of it, if I cuddle one of my cats like this, I will lose my eyes; just like Rachel with Strawberry.:shock::shock: I think that cats and bunnies are somehow related.:?

Strawberry hates cuddles! He has to be the centre of attention, but doesnt like being touched. I darent put him near my face! lol

Snowdrop will have a cuddle if I pick her up but only because she is too timid to kick and make a fuss.

Bungle also doesnt like cuddles! He legs it when you try and pick him up and is so quick!

I have to say Noah is the one bun of ours, that demands attention! When he's on the bed at night, he'll quite often nudge us for a cuddle! :shock::love: I can't imagine any of our other buns being like this :(

I have to say Noah is the one bun of ours, that demands attention! When he's on the bed at night, he'll quite often nudge us for a cuddle! :shock::love: I can't imagine any of our other buns being like this :(

I wants him!!!! Can I at least borrow him just for a proper cuddle? I will let you borrow Strawberry for a bit!

I wants him!!!! Can I at least borrow him just for a proper cuddle? I will let you borrow Strawberry for a bit!

You're right Poly :lol: Awww I honestly I couldn't part with him Rach, not even for a night :love: Strawberry is adorable bless him, if only a little challenging :love:

Mind you when Noah wakes me up for a cuddle in the middle of the night, I could always send him down to you ;):lol: Some nights he's been known to wake me up in the early hours by kissing my face :shock: I wouldn't mind but he can kip all he likes & quite often will go to bed for a full night & not get up until well after I've got up the following morning! :roll:

Mind you when Noah wakes me up for a cuddle in the middle of the night, I could always send him down to you ;):lol: Some nights he's been known to wake me up in the early hours by kissing my face :shock: I wouldn't mind but he can kip all he likes & quite often will go to bed for a full night & not get up until well after I've got up the following morning! :roll:

* Goes green with jealousy and vows never to come back to this thread.*

Back