• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wet Bunny

clarebear

Mama Doe
Bramble got really wet last night. I was up at 2am this morning battling with the tarpalin, trying to cover him up, he was already very wet though.

I just went out to give him a clean out, and he didn't want to come out of his house for a hop around the garden, which is very strange. He normally comes out most evenings.

He was just snuggled up in one corner of his run. I've just given him his veggies, and he does seem to be eating them, but there was none of the usual mayhem that there normal is when he is fed. I'm all worried now. Do you think he might be getting a cold?

If this is not normal behaviuour for him he may be affected by the wet and cold (he may have got cold/chilled, he may then start issues like respiratory infections).

Do you have a snugglesafe you can give him? Is he warm and dry now? It could be worth a vet check, or at least bringing him somewhere slightly warmer for a while if possible.

can you bring him inside to keep him warm and dry? Sounds like he might need to see a vet if he won't eat :?

Back