• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I'm mad BUT...U/D Got her!

peediepixie

Mama Doe
I'm getting another girlfriend for Sammy on Friday. An adult female this time, no more babies as I just can't face losing another. She is coming from a lady up the road who has offered her to me. I have no idea what she looks like or anything! I have set up a split run for them in the garage to test the water. I haven't bonded two adult bunnies before so I am a bit nervous. This is my final attempt at finding a friend for Sammy. If anything happens to this new rabbit I will be gutted. I'll be scared to go out to check them because I'll expecting the worst each time. I just feel so sorry for Sammy though I think I must try one last time.:)

Last edited:
Wishing you tons and tons of good luck, you deserve for this to work out after all your heartache with the other buns. let us know how it goes :)

She is gorgeous, not had time to take photos yet but oh my... she is white with black spots and black (uppy) ears (broken black?). She is used to being handled and seems friendly. Her and Sammy are currently in a run, they have a half each and can interact through the panel in the middle. So far so good though. I will get photos asap! Still not decided on a name yet either!:love:

aww she sounds gorgeous - cant wait for pics!

Just dont think the worst - you have just been unlucky and lets hope Sammy takes to his new girlfriend :love:

Back