• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A rabbit in need.

willowholly

Mama Doe
Have pm'd soad but not heard anything as yet so thought I would test the water to see if there is any interest.A woman at work is looking to rehome her bun.Not sure why,I think its finances although she has just spent over £100 on vet bills for mange.Said I would ask about on here.
He is an outdoor bun at the mo.Approx 1 years old.Not neutured or vacs.The mange has been treated & cleared up she said,i've never seen him.He is a white/patterned up eared bun.I think he is abit skittish though she says he is getting better.He was originally with another buck,but obviously as they weren't castrated trouble arose & she rehomed the other bun to another work collegue.Saw pictures of him when he was a baby & he was gorgeus but not seen any recently.Would have took him on but only have room for my 2.:(
She lives between Grantham & Lincoln.Anyone interested or have any nice suggestions?Please only nice comments this time as dont forget I am just the messenger & its not me giving up my beautiful 2.

Hello.I pm'd the details of this bun to SOAD but he's not in the IN NEED section as yet so im bumping him up as his owner said today he needs to go"the sooner the better".As well as financial problems she is also awaiting an operation & I think it is all getting too much for her.Asked hubby today if we could foster him until he finds a home but realistically we haven't the room as he would have to go in same room as my 2 which could cause all kinds of problems.Please please if anyone has any suggestions,I would be very grateful.This poor bun.:(

I could possibly offer him a home, what breed or what size is he? has she ever tried to bond with a neutered female? I don't live far away and the chap would have a home for life in luxury, we'd even, after he's been castrated try & find him a wife bun. Does any equipment come with him?

I could possibly offer him a home, what breed or what size is he? has she ever tried to bond with a neutered female? I don't live far away and the chap would have a home for life in luxury, we'd even, after he's been castrated try & find him a wife bun. Does any equipment come with him?

Have pm'd you.:D

Back