• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do they do this to me?

Loosy

Warren Veteran
I went back to uni yesterday, feeling happy that Pipkin seemed much better and with my mum's assurance that she'd let me know if he seemed ill at all.
She rang me this morning to say that Ruby seemed a bit off her food (which is a surprise cause she's a bit of a piggy). So I sped home (about an hour and a half) expecting a vet visit and arrived to find her tucking into a huge pile of hay -_-

I'm sure they do this just to make me worry.
Pipkin has to be have a check up tomorrow following his dental on monday so I'll ask them to have a look at Ruby then too, but for now she seems absolutely fine.

Oh dear! My last bunny used to do this. He used to go into stasis everytime I went away and left him with my mum. Then when I dashed back he would start eating again. I think it's their way of punishing us. Maybe you could make a video of yourself so your buns could watch it while you are not there?
Good Luck

Back