• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seen to believe

chloaster

Warren Veteran
These two girls came in on tuesday, one has already given birth, not sure which, but they have both been playing with their brothers as it was cruel to leave them in the cage all day. Too :censored: right it was!! One of the four kits has died but the other three seem to be doing well. The nest was really ramped up last night so not sure if the second has given birth too as I didn't want to disturb.

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

:shock::shock: Not much you can say except thank god they're now in a safe place where they will be cared for properly.

*vibes for all concerned*

Is it a hutch or a coffee table?? Is that mesh held on with ordinary paper staples?!

No - the strongest part of the hutch is probably those staples! :roll: I couldn't believe it when they arrived in that .... and when they originally rang and told me the situation I said they'd have to come with the hutch to avoid moving the babies and they went away to think about allowing me to have the hutch before calling me back. :roll: Lucky me .... another trip to the dump ....

The hole in the bedroom - living area divider dosen't look any bigger than those bunnies poor heads :shock: can you moniter the Doe's early morning and late so you can see which one is feeding?

How awful, cant believe people can be so mean:(

Glad they are in safe hands now and well done for rescuing them:wave:

Back