• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fauve de Bourgogne ?

I just did a google image search, lovely looking buns but some awful conditions on there...one literally has a bun sitting in the end of a hutch and fills it competely withwise :shock:

They're a different size to the New Zealand white, black and blue. The red was created by crossing Belgian Hares and Silvers.

New Zealand Red...
BRC51-60p01_New_Zealand_Red.jpg

Fauve de Bourgogne...
fauve%20de%20bourgogne.JPG

Thrianta...
Boz%20face.jpg

The New Zealand Red and the Fauve de Bourgogne are roughly the same weight, but the NZ is more finer boned (slimmer looking). The Thrianta is the reddest of them all, and a quite small chunky breed.

I *think* I've seen one before, but untill a few weeks ago I could hardly tell the difference between the three.

And I want a Thrianta :oops:

I've longed to have one since Keepingmesane introduced us to the lovely Diego :love::love:

Me too :love: Thriantas and Tri-Dutch are my faves, they're rare breeds but I have some contacts ;) Now just need to wait for my dad to move house so I can get a shed up :roll: :lol:

wow they are beauties.. :love::love::love::love::love:

never seen one, never likely to neither :(

id never even heard of satins till i met pearl tho, so even if i did see one run right past my house id have no idea id just seen one :oops::oops:

yes i have since my friend is one of 3 breeders in England breeding them thier real stunners.
Actually thinking about it i know all 3 and am friends with them :D
: Dawn and Tony Shipperly
: Allan J
: StarBunny Stud

Last edited:
:wave: I have meet a few Thrianta , Inf act on of myfriends owns one. Lovely buns very beautiful colors very chilled out buns too.

Well, if a NZ Red ever comes into Rescue, I wanna know!!

Also would need to be male, neutered, vaccinated, & something wrong with it - like dental/aggression/or blind:oops::roll::lol:

Back