• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

christmas presents for the buns

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i'm off to P@H this afternoon to get stocked up but also to see what i can get the buns for christmas. whats everyone buying their buns?

She already has an advent calendar from P@H!

There is a Christmas tree toy there that is chewable, it looks really cute, so think she is going to get that.

There is also a Christmas pudding plush bunny sleeping tent kind of thing. Bisc wouldn't use it, but I'll find the link - it is soooo cute :)

All Harley wants for Christmas in a new piece of VetBed :roll: :lol:

Not sure what the others want yet.....think it'll be a big toy between each pair rather than lots of individual toys this year :love:

ive got my honey a cranberry and parsley hanging tree and im going to get her that edible tree from p@h, my guineas im finding harder to buy for..... Anyone buying theres anything they can recomend??:roll:

So far, I've got some willow bits and pieces from pampered piggies and one of the paper tunnels. (It'll be fun to see how long that stays in one piece). :lol::lol:

Last year, I got them a wicker bed from the Hay Experts - it's now a wicker mat (about 6 inches square) as they've eaten the rest. :roll::lol::lol:

Daz, Molly and Catkin are getting a new enclosure in the living room. I have already ordered mesh cubes. They were also going to get a new wicker basket but Doona has just eaten hers down to a mat so she will be geting it instead. :roll:

Humphrey will be getting a new cosy bed to sleep in. They recently got a new hutch so can't afford much more for them.

I have to order my secret santa goodies so will probably get a few extra for my buns:)

Too much :shock: I'll list later, because I'm at Uni at the moment! :lol:

Think I've spent about £100 on them this christmas. :oops:

Oh gosh, well hopefully a new and upgraded house, also a Snugglesafe (we have moved and its freezing in the new house). All mannerof ratten/ grass balls that she loves.
And fingers crossed for her birthday (March 25th) a new friend :D

OMG Jaysmonkey - £100 already. I take my hat off to you! Lol

well i bought ted and theo one of those trees with the dangly carrots and petal got an alfafa ring, just need to think of somewhere to hang it up.

So far, I've got some willow bits and pieces from pampered piggies and one of the paper tunnels. (It'll be fun to see how long that stays in one piece). :lol::lol:

Last year, I got them a wicker bed from the Hay Experts - it's now a wicker mat (about 6 inches square) as they've eaten the rest. :roll::lol::lol:

Ooooh Twinkle and Star loved their paper tunnel from Pampered Piggies - it was their favourite toy!! :)

I'd like to get Twinkle & Star one of those "warren junction" thingies and a couple more plastic tubes to go on it. Or I may get one of those maze things, not sure which yet but cant afford both.

Fay and Starbuck - they have one of those fabric tunnels, but I have three more downstairs (they were given to me free by a friend) so I will give them those plus the pop-up tent thing.

Apart from that it will just be some nice Naturals/Woodlands treats and little wicker balls.

Lola has got a personalised stocking to share with her husbun Max, a new tunnel, bunny rattle from hay experts, rope dumbell, wooden carrot chew (screws onto cage), new hayrack, edible jigsaw and mini christmas chews, also got some apple cracks and dried apple pieces.

Max has got stocking to share with Lola, a giant willow wreath, a tent, a rope dumbell, wooden carrot chew, edible jigsaw and mini christmas chews, some locus beans and treat ums.

Brian and Jemimah have a stocking to share, a new bunny teddy each, a willow dumbell, a bunny rattle, rope dumbell, carrot chew, edible jigsaw, tent, mini christmas chews, apple drops, fenugreek crunchies and a new galvanised pen to bond in!

Lenny has a stocking,a new bunny teddy to cuddle, a willow dumbell, a rope dumbell, a tent, some dried herb mix, dandelion mix, carrot rattle, a new blanket and dried apple pieces.

They all have 2 willow baskets from Ikea to share and a bag of 6/7 willow balls to share :love:

Also got my Brothers housebuns, a bag of willow balls, carrot chew and personalised stocking to share. :)

Don't even get me started on the cats! :lol::oops:

I'm waiting for the electrician to come and give me a quote for putting a light and a socket in each shed, so my bunnies would get heating for Christmas!

ive got my honey a cranberry and parsley hanging tree and im going to get her that edible tree from p@h, my guineas im finding harder to buy for..... Anyone buying theres anything they can recomend??:roll:

Our guineas will get a Christmas salad in the morning (parsnips, carrots, brussel sprouts etc) and get a mixture of hays and dried herbs wrapped up in brown paper for them to investigate!

The buns get the same :D

me and my bf are not buying each other anything and using the money to buy the pets lots of presents instead! :D

got some things from the hay experts and pampered piggies today....will get some more things leading up to xmas!

so excited buying presents for them!

got some more secret santa presents aswell. :D

Too much :lol: I couldn't spoil my buns last year so they will get spoilt this year. :) They've all got a couple of stockings. My order came from Pampered Piggies the other day and they have got hays, dried herbs, apple slices, lots of willows toys, edible tree deccies, baked logs and can't remember the rest.

Back