• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jazz and Gizmo escaped!

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Got woken up by my mum and brother, who were out on their way to the school saying Jazz and Gizmo were running around the garden :shock: The wind must have blown a tunnel out of Jacks run and flipped the catch on Jazz and Gizmos gate. They must of had a right adventure because heaven knows how long theyd been out for :shock: They have been to visit Jack as theres poo's outside his hutch... thankfully there is no obvious signs of fighting. I'm just glad the garden gate didnt blow open, or else they would be gone!

Very scary :shock: Glad all is well... my hutches were rather blown about with the boarding all thrown over the place this morning, but no escapees :lol:

I bet Jack wasn't too pleased being stuck in his hutch when the others were having a fine time free ranging in the garden :lol:

The weather has been very bad recently. My hutch took a tumble down to the bottom of the garden - about 8 metres. Luckily we had moved the buns indoors a couple of hours before, then the following day we moved the hutch to a better location, winterified it before buns moved back in.

Back