• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who was looking for wild bunny to bond?

raine

Warren Veteran
Can anyone remember who posted recently looking for a wild bun to bond with their wild bun. In talking to BARKS today they have a young hand reared bunny who might be suitable. I can't locate the previous thread.

I have a bunny who looks like a wild one, lovely boy, currently un neutured, he is up for adoption but would either like him to go to a home or for him to have a female friend once neutured or for him to go to another rescue to bond.

Can anyone remember who posted recently looking for a wild bun to bond with their wild bun. In talking to BARKS today they have a young hand reared bunny who might be suitable. I can't locate the previous thread.

was it abbymarysmokey?

Yes, I was looking for a boy wildie.

I haven't bonded the new bun with Freddy yet, so I'm definitely still interested.

Do you have any more details?

Looks like I will be getting my second wildie soon...Eeek! :shock: :D

His foster mum is going to get him neutered, then I'm going to take my girly down there for a blind date.

Yep, the boy that's up for adoption. The lady who hand reared them is keeping the other boy.

You'll have to come over when I bring my girl down for bonding :D

Is she staying there for a little while? I live like two minutes walk from the rescue and go over there to help clean out so I will prob meet at least one of you at some point :D

Is she staying there for a little while? I live like two minutes walk from the rescue and go over there to help clean out so I will prob meet at least one of you at some point :D

I'm not planning on leaving my girl there. I think I'll take her down for a quick introduction, then start bonding on the journey home if they seem to be getting on okay.

Back