• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yoooohoooo Kay....loook...UPDATE Baby pics

lildebs

Mama Doe
Who said I am norty.....and my step mum made me all beautiful in the salon...I enjoyed it :lol:

DSC00026.jpg

Last edited:
I picked her up today and well lets just say she's nice and clean now and just needs some love and a forever home...she's going to Kay tomorrow

Awww bless her:love:.

She is coming to me today along with her babies she as just given birth to:shock:

Debs so glad you managed to get her out of those horrid conditions your a star:D

Sure was a suprise this a.m!!:shock: but 3 gorgeous babies all alive...just concerned about mums leg...:roll: this girl is really pulling my heart strings :love::love:...and I've named her Daphne because she had no name:?

Last edited:
I saw an advert advertising her for free because she was difficult to handle:roll:..from a breeder, filthy dirty, no hay/sawdust...don't know how much I should say really.....but that day she didn't so I got a message to go get her, I also got another one day before:roll:...anyway cleaned her up as piccy and woke up with a little bundle in her bed this a.m:shock::shock:...but she's limping and may be broken leg:cry:...she's eating tho and pooping...just want to get her to Kay asap...setting off in min after my brew!

Last edited:
Poor love, thank heavens she was "difficult to handle" eh, otherwise who knows what would have happened to her. :(:( Sending lots of vibes. xxxx

she did she she was going to have her pts:cry:...I have had to leave 3 more there but it may not be left at that..:evil:

What a sad story for such a beautiful bun. Hopefully things are now turning around for her and her babies :)

Good luck with the other buns xx

Mum is booked into see my vet tomorrow afternoon regarding her leg:(. If it is the last thing I do I will get the others off the stupid woman:evil:. The one Debs got the day before had only given birth 2 weeks ago and all had died so she gave her away. How I love backstreet breeders with loads of feelings:roll:

Back