• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Single female buns in West Mids/Telford ??

Hi,

I cant post in Rabbits in Need section yet, as newish to forum.

Sadly I have recently lost the female from my bonded pair of rabbits, and am looking to find him another friend. Hes looking so sad, lonely and depressed. Am giving him loads of extra cuddles, and fuss but its just not the same as another bunster for company.

Have contacted a few rescues but would love to hear from anyone else who may have single female needing a home.

My bun is about 4, medium size, neutered and sticky-up ears.

I dont want to travel too far from Midlands/Shropshire area.

Thanks xxx

[I'm bumping this up for you in case it disappears to the bottom of the page. I'm sure that you'll have several posts about single females tomorrow..... Good luck with the search, and belated welcome to the Forum.:D

We may be one of the rescues you've already contacted? Have a look at www.fatfluffs.com - all the contact details are on there. Worth geting in touch as there are definitely bunnies in the barn that aren't yet on the website. Hope you find the bun you're looking for :)

Hi

thanks for the bump up... this forum moves so quickly, I couldnt find my own post at first. :lol:

I hope I can find a wife bun soon too, am waiting for replies from a couple of places, so hope to hear back soon.

xxx

Can definitely recommend Fat Fluffs bunnies.

I adopted my lovely pair of rabbits from them and found they were very helpful and knowledgeable.

Hope you find a lovely new bunny soon:wave:

Hi,

I cant post in Rabbits in Need section yet, as newish to forum.

Sadly I have recently lost the female from my bonded pair of rabbits, and am looking to find him another friend. Hes looking so sad, lonely and depressed. Am giving him loads of extra cuddles, and fuss but its just not the same as another bunster for company.

Have contacted a few rescues but would love to hear from anyone else who may have single female needing a home.

My bun is about 4, medium size, neutered and sticky-up ears.

I dont want to travel too far from Midlands/Shropshire area.

I'm sure someone may have told you about this, but if not..distance isn't too much of a problem as bunny runs can be organised with folk who have transport problems.:) Good luck with your search:D

Back