• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he doesn't come in anymore

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
my dad used to everynight come into the bunny room to see the bunnies, and now that mowgli has gone, he doesn't come in to see rosie :cry:, he did but it dwindled off, i know because rosie is only a one person bunny and that is me, mowgli used to play football with dad or sprawl out and just let him stroke him, mowgli looked forward to when dad came home from work :shock: :lol:

im hoping the new bunny will bring all this back, poor rosie because she doesn't like other people isn't loved as much :cry: but i love her to pieces :love:

maybe it just hurts your dad too much to go into the room itself.. blokes deal with grief different to us gals

I agree with donna, he probably finds it hard to visit Rosie cos it just reminds him that Mowgli is gone...I'm sure he will come round in time, it's probably a bit raw right now.

yeah maybe ive accepted it more as he was my bunny and im always on the room so i have gotten used to it with him not being here now

the new bunny will be coming few days before xmas

Back