• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally, good news for Grimlock!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I took him to the vets for his check-up and it was good news all round. The weird lump in his eye appears to just be a wound and although he may have it for the rest of his life, it's not serious as far as the vets can see and isn't causing him any discomfort.

And... his abscesses are gone! Well maybe not gone forever but there is no white discharge at all. He only has to have his injections until the first week or two of December and then he'll actually be in good enough heath to be vaccinated for the first time ever.

I'm so happy. He's been through loads and I didn't even think he'd make it this far. But my Grimmie is definitely a fighter, I hope he has a long and happy life. :love:

And to think one (unnamed) vet told me twice to have him put to sleep because I had "to think of the welfare of the rabbit." If I've learned anything from this, it's that I know my pets best and just because a vet has a qualification, doesn't mean they're always right.

He's very happy, snuggling with his new girlfriend Samus under the bed. :mrgreen:

Back