• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who came to see me

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
This iddy-widdy little man is being looked after by louise and gus, and will hopefully be living with us, if Alfie and Bubbles say that it's ok.

DSCF8415700x525.jpg

I almost failed my homecheck at the first hurdle though when I offered Lou a cup of tea and then realised I had no teabags. :oops::oops: I nearly died of shame as I'd even been joking earlier today about checking the cupboard to make sure I had some. :lol::lol:

:love::love::love::love:
I thought the little bun was cute in the previous pictures but the picture above :shock::love::love: So attentive and sweet.

I really hope Alfie and Bubbles take to him.

That pic doesn't really show how diddy he is but such a cutie..very curious..even with my little girl (who talked at him in his hutch), he's staying at my mum and dad's and they are loving having him!

I almost failed my homecheck at the first hurdle though when I offered Lou a cup of tea and then realised I had no teabags. :oops::oops: I nearly died of shame as I'd even been joking earlier today about checking the cupboard to make sure I had some. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: At least, had you done your homework (re: stasis etc)? Did you answer all the questions correctly?:)

That pic doesn't really show how diddy he is but such a cutie..very curious..even with my little girl (who talked at him in his hutch), he's staying at my mum and dad's and they are loving having him!

He is very curious indeed - that's the only decent photo I got because he wouldn't sit still. :lol::lol: I got lots of lovely photos of his bottom though.

I had a cuddle and then popped him down on the floor and he was straight off exploring without a care in the world - he's a very brave boy. He was most put out when he had to go back in the carrier. :lol:

Alison, he is a million times cuter in the flesh. It wasn't until I saw him that I noticed his little ears look like they've been dipped in white paint. :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:At least, had you done your homework (re: stasis etc)? Did you answer all the questions correctly?:)

:lol::lol::lol: I hope I got them all right.

I have put the spotlight and exam questions away ;)

The lack of tea may have been an issue but Max seemed to take to Karen and I did get a coffee instead :lol: :lol:

I really hope they bond ok as I can't think of a better home for the little man :love: He was on his bestest behaviour :D

He is being neutered tomorrow so some vibes for him would be nice :)

Alison, he is a million times cuter in the flesh. It wasn't until I saw him that I noticed his little ears look like they've been dipped in white paint. :love::love:

That's one of the things in that photo that I thought made him really cute (I'd not noticed it before in his other pics) - I think the way he's holding his ears as well, it just shows them off well :love::love::love:

Oooohhh I am sooooooo hoping everything works out ok Karen - he's just the sweetest little man! :love:

Lots of vibes for tomorrow Max xxx

I have put the spotlight and exam questions away ;)

The lack of tea may have been an issue but Max seemed to take to Karen and I did get a coffee instead :lol: :lol:

I really hope they bond ok as I can't think of a better home for the little man :love: He was on his bestest behaviour :D

He is being neutered tomorrow so some vibes for him would be nice :)

Yay, the coffee saved the day. :D:D *mental note to self - if you say you're going to check the cupboard for teabags, make sure you actually do just that*

I think Max liked me - well apart from when he tried to launch himself over my shoulder. :shock::oops: I hope it all goes well today. :love::love: I'll be pestering you for updates.

That's one of the things in that photo that I thought made him really cute (I'd not noticed it before in his other pics) - I think the way he's holding his ears as well, it just shows them off well

He was mid periscope in that photo. :love::love::love: He even played his own version of "I made da kitty mad" with the freeview box that Skye always sleeps on: :lol:

DSCF8411800x600.jpg

Excuse the spaghetti junction of wires in the background. :oops:

If it doesn't work out with my two, I know for sure that he won't find it difficult to find a new mummy to love him. :love::love:

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwww look at his little piggy trotter feet - pointing them like ballet pumps - I love bunny feet!

Back