• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Shed Wanted-where from?

I got mine from a small local firm that makes their own, so I could have them made to order (e.g one of my sheds has two doors and is divided in the middle) and they were cheaper and better built than one off the shelf.

Have a look in the ads of your local newspaper and free papers for fencing firms

Got mine from a local garden centre- was a few hundred pounds but is really good quality and they put it up for us

Our shed is overlap... OH went out and ordered it when i wasnt here :roll: The shed itself was £250... but we spent over £100 on insulation for inside :)

My last 7 x 5 was around £200,plus about £70 to add the enclosure, £60 to add shelves and line the inside and £25 to insulate

Shiplap and tongue and groove are the same thing.
Overlap is the less sturdy construction and not so good for bun sheds.

:)

try your local frecycle there are loads on ours at least one a month lol
do not go through ebay thats my advice as we got well and truely burnt doing that our £800 shed was not as described and leaky and a total night mare :?:roll:

Back