• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry- (and maybe a few of Bungles)

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Strawbs has been in the dog house alot recently so thought I would post a few piccies of him tonight as he has missed out on the attention recently!

Dinner time;

11243_230034020832_500140832_472633.jpg

Strawbs.jpg

Excuse his scruffy moult lines!

And just a few of the gorgeous Bungly-bum cos I can't help myself!

Bungle1-1.jpg

Bungle2.jpg

20112009.jpg

Quality on the first 2 isnt great- he doesnt really have silver hairs! lol

:love: Bungles is sooo cute...though i must admit i feel there may be more than a touch of the old english sheep dog about him.....:lol:

Strawberry is so cute...I love norty animals, they have 'personality'!

My husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told him a Bungle:lol:

He said no:(

Before we moved to the UK I found an American Fuzzy Lop(I think it the same as a Cashmere Lop) In this horrid little pet store. He was so matted and miserable looking. When I asked the clerk about him they said that his owners had moved and couldn't take him and it's a good thing because "anything over 30 minutes in the car will kill a rabbit":roll:
Anyway, he was black and my daughter named him Magic, aka fluffus butticus. He was the funniest, little guy. So much character I just loved him! Unfortunately, we were maxed out in the pet department so couldn't keep him. We got his coat sorted out(it took days, which I am sure you can appreciate), had him neutered and rehomed him with this fabulous family. They were all very involved with their rabbits, they had 5 free range house bunnies:shock: and her mom couldn't get out much and had always wanted a long haired rabbit. It worked out fabulously for him:love:
BTW, the reason I was in the skanky pet store was because I could get antibiotics for my Bettas that I could get anywhere else in town, and now you can't get them at all:(

Bungle is beautiful, but he is a lot of hard work. He doesnt like being brushed so fights with me and cos he is so small he is really hard to handle! I am always finding bits of hay in his fur!

Hi Rachel :wave: I've not been around for a while and didn't realise you'd got Bungle too. :love: He is gorgeous :love::love:

Strawberry looks as gorgeous as ever too. :love:

Hi Rachel :wave: I've not been around for a while and didn't realise you'd got Bungle too. :love: He is gorgeous :love::love:

Strawberry looks as gorgeous as ever too. :love:

Hi! Bungle came to me as a foster and I havent been able to let him go! Hopefully he is going to be bonded with Strawberry and Snowdrop, they are all single at the minute after a fall out!

How are Herbie and Sugar?

Back