• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So I went slightly mad with the camera...

Loosy

Warren Veteran
Unfortunately I also realised neither of my rabbits photograph well at all without flash... So it's either red eye or ridiculously dark. Either way I think these photos are cute ^_^

Firstly Pipkin enjoying his porridge and nana... mush...
rabbits001.jpg

... and getting in a right mess with it.
rabbits005.jpg

Action shot! In the middle of flicky paws (When it's really zoomed in I can see the water/food droplets flying off his paw, lol)
rabbits006.jpg

Last night I had them in the house after Pipkin's dental and we all moved into the spare room.

Ruby looking beautiful.
rabbits023.jpg

She was flopped on her back most of the night but every time I went to take a picture she woke up :(
rabbits038.jpg

rabbits036.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

These photo's are just so gorgeous :love:

I have never given our buns porridge! What are the benefits of it in buns? I know it has a lot of fibre.

These photo's are just so gorgeous :love:

I have never given our buns porridge! What are the benefits of it in buns? I know it has a lot of fibre.

I'm just giving it to Pipkin at the moment because he has lost quite a lot of weight recently. Porridge is supposed to be quite fattening for them (I think!). I mixed it with a little water and mashed it up with banana and he loves it! I think it would make a good treat but probably not good to feed too much of it :)

I'm just giving it to Pipkin at the moment because he has lost quite a lot of weight recently. Porridge is supposed to be quite fattening for them (I think!). I mixed it with a little water and mashed it up with banana and he loves it! I think it would make a good treat but probably not good to feed too much of it :)

Ok then! Very cute though :D Blossom and Timmy are both quite greedy and the vet said Timmy had put weight on for the winter, so don't think either of them need fattening up :lol:

:love: so cute!! My fave pic is the one he has porridge all over his face and paws with a look that says i didn't eat it, promise :lol: x

Back