• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SORTED Leicester to Barnsley

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get a piggie to its new home?
Needs to go from Leicester to Barnsley..maybe could hitch a lift part way with the two buns going on Saturday?:?

Last edited:
I have Scarborough trip Sat late on, but I need an excuse to go to the gym (at Sheffield), so could always keep going a bit more South-er-er?

Failing that - any night next week except Mon, & Thurs ok with me:D, & I could meet you at Donnington then?

I have Scarborough trip Sat late on, but I need an excuse to go to the gym (at Sheffield), so could always keep going a bit more South-er-er?

Failing that - any night next week except Mon, & Thurs ok with me:D, & I could meet you at Donnington then?

may be able to get further up towards you..also could sneak Owen along;):lol:

If I'm able to help on Sat then the piggie could come up to mine and stay until it can continue up to Barnsley. There's an empty indoor cage at my parents house so it's not a problem.

This little piggie needs to be got to Barnsley for Saturday..Tracy has kindly offered to keep him overnight for Tina to collect Sunday

So we have a bunny run going up M1 quite a way Saturday morning..can anyone help out with last bit please?:D

This little piggie needs to be got to Barnsley for Saturday..Tracy has kindly offered to keep him overnight for Tina to collect Sunday

So we have a bunny run going up M1 quite a way Saturday morning..can anyone help out with last bit please?:D

Where from & what time you thinking? I have horses to see to but might be able to move things about:D

angie65 needs to know time and place to meet but wont be on here tonight but i can let her know by txt

Tracy..the bunny run is only going as far as junction 26 services..so don't think its far enough for Angie:?
if she can do that distance I think Suzanne is meeting poly there at 11 am..but not sure which direction can pm you there numbers
if Angie can't do we will have to rethink:(

angie says yes thats fine and can you pm me details of what sort and colour car please the person she is meeting will be in then i can txt it to her, thanks

Back