• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post your chinchilla pics please

I have 6 chinnies who live as 3 pairs. :love::love::love:
They are all rescues.

Clover & Catkin

CloverCatkin_snugglypic.jpg

Lucy

Lucy_01.jpg

Gemima

Gem_01.jpg

Milly & Molly

MillyMollyandBall.jpg

ok so time to tell everyone last week i came across this littl fella randomly on free ads, i immediatly fell in love and have wanted a chinchilla for 5/6 years now, after emailing the woman and talking to her on the phone i reserved him hes not ready to leave until end of jan next year, im sorting out a huge cage for him (4ftx3ftx3ftish) ive joined a forum and learning everything i can, from diet- behavior-toys-exercise.

dandy_0191.jpg

dandy_0201.jpg

i love the first picture!! I'm thinking about getting some chinnies too! They are adorable animals. Just have lots of things to sort out. Currently waiting to get a shed to convert for my bunny and getting him a girl friend. :D

how old is little chin in the pic then?? :) the reason i ask is because we had chins come into foster care last week, theyre babys and look just like him size wise :) Theyre still feeding. We have no idea how old they are :?

S7001252.jpg

i love the first picture!! I'm thinking about getting some chinnies too! They are adorable animals. Just have lots of things to sort out. Currently waiting to get a shed to convert for my bunny and getting him a girl friend. :D

We have some at Walsall RSPCA ;) ;)

Back