• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits and pictures

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
why is it when your sat inside the house and look out the window at them binkying around the garden generally looking happy so you grab the camera go outside for them to suddenly decide lets look boring and eat grass not only that but turn our backs on her so she cant take pictures :roll: i got so many pictures of bums!

and now im back inside again their running around the garden looking happy again :roll:

rabbits lol

:lol::lol: it's like when you see them snuggling in a cute way and get up to get your camera and their up like a flash thinking your going to get them a treat lol :lol:

yup mine are exactly the same! They are binkying about like mad and because I want to catch a video of them grab the camera then they stop instantly!

I have hours of hours of 'boring' buns eating :lol::lol:

I was watching them all play in the house the other day. I got camera, came back in, to be faced with 6 bums in a row as they started eating hay on a shelf. Took a picture anyway:roll:

Mine do that too! Ruby was sleeping pretty much on her back yesterday (in a "could quite possible be dead" sort of way) and it was sooo cute so I grabbed the camera but the sound of the lens opening woke her up :(

I think they do it just to be annoying.

yup mine are exactly the same! They are binkying about like mad and because I want to catch a video of them grab the camera then they stop instantly!

I have hours of hours of 'boring' buns eating :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Me too.

Back