• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need tons of vibes today, Eddie, Gwendolyn and Bigglesworth all having surgery/all OK

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I don't think my nerves can take it :(:(

Mr Bigglesworth is being neutered today. He is 6 years old and has a mild chronic upper respiratory tract infection, but needs to be neutered if he is ever going to have bunny company in his life. I just hope we have made the right decision for him.

Both Eddie and Gwendolyn are having emergency dentals :( Both have come on so well in the past few months and are both high risk so we are really worried.

Eddie has never looked so well, but yesterday food started to fall out of his mouth :cry: We knew he would have dental problems at some point because of his major eye problems, but he is doing so well at the moment so this is a real setback.

Gwendolyn was also fine yesterday morning, but by the evening her breathing became noisy and she was unable to eat. I brought her inside and from watching her could see her dental problems had returned. Thankfully the vet also thinks her breathing is due to dental problems rather than infection. She has huge spurs at the back that have gone right over her tongue again :( How she has managed to eat this long is a miracle. Being 8 to 10 years old every dental she has is a major risk, but at least she is in better condition this time :?

So I am now a nervous wreck and will be sitting by the phone all day, half of me wanting it to ring with news, the other half dreading the phone ringing just in case.....:cry:

Last edited:
Back