• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny in the mist.....

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
wanted to show everyone pics of my gorgeous matt in his nebuliser, named 'bunny in the mist' by prettylupin! he just sits in there and has a wash and then watches us all and breathes in all the steam. it has been so good for him and i thought these pics might reassure anyone who's bun has to have one at any point that although they look bad, they aren't really..:wave:

Photo-0512-2.jpg

Photo-0513-1.jpg

Photo-0514-1.jpg

he looks a bit unhappy but he wasn't, he was just tired. he's a good bun! :love::love::love:

Aww hun, I read through your main post last night and saw these pics. Sorry I've not replied, had lots of other things going on and your thread was so HUGE !!! Hope the little chap is continuing to do well :wave:

Pretty sure I spoke to you on the phone a few months ago?

Aww hun, I read through your main post last night and saw these pics. Sorry I've not replied, had lots of other things going on and your thread was so HUGE !!! Hope the little chap is continuing to do well :wave:

Pretty sure I spoke to you on the phone a few months ago?

it's a very long thread now!!! 10 months the thread has been going covering matts treatment!

matt is doing really well thank you. :D hopefully he has about 3 months treatment left now....he has done amazingly well. :D

yes, you rang me when bisc had a dodgy foot/toe!!! when i went all dramatic and panicky thinking he had broken it....! :oops:

it's a very long thread now!!! 10 months the thread has been going covering matts treatment!

matt is doing really well thank you. :D hopefully he has about 3 months treatment left now....he has done amazingly well. :D

yes, you rang me when bisc had a dodgy foot/toe!!! when i went all dramatic and panicky thinking he had broken it....! :oops:

Aww well I'm glad I caught up!! Glad he's doing so well :D Oh yes I remember, bless you didn't go panicky you were just a good bunny mummy :wave:

Aww well I'm glad I caught up!! Glad he's doing so well :D Oh yes I remember, bless you didn't go panicky you were just a good bunny mummy :wave:

hmmm....i told you he wasn't eating either and then he ate some carrot just after you phoned! :lol:

takes a while to catch up on matts thread...!!!

hopefully he will continue to do well. :wave:

oooh can we have a straight after pic? He's so cute !!

i could try! i take the lid off and he just sits and glares! :lol: but that may be because he has marbocyl straight after nebuliser so knows what is coming! and i always cuddle him after! :oops::lol:

was going to do his nebuliser but he's asleep! (or pretending to be??? :lol:) so will wait for him to wake up first! ...........i'm nice like that! ............ok, maybe scared of him when he's just woken up and is a grumpy bun bun! :oops::lol:

Sorry if I'm being thick, but what's it for?

he has an uri and the mucus was so thick in his nose. so the nebuliser steams an antibiotic solution mixed with water and it thins the mucus down over time for him and helps clear his airways so he can breathe easier.

you can read his story on my other thread...but be warned...it's long!!!! :wave:

He is SO adorable!! And such a good boy to just sit there (though I know he's been putting up a bit of a fight recently...here he looks like butter wouldn't melt :D).

I love Matt. :love:

He is SO adorable!! And such a good boy to just sit there (though I know he's been putting up a bit of a fight recently...here he looks like butter wouldn't melt :D).

I love Matt. :love:

he is a sweetie....but can be a naughty bun bun at times! :no::love:

Ah that is sooo cute and it looks really soothing, like a personalised steam room for him!! :lol: I could do with one of those right now as I am freezing!!! Bless him, hope it really helps his little nosey!

Ahh what a great name 'Bunny in the mist', we have been nebulising our girl Hope now for weeks and she really loves it and it really helps her. :)

Back