• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are your outdoor rabbits more moody/lazy over winter?

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Every winter Flash seems to become more moody and lazy. I've noticed it in his personality, and his jumping :?

Yes, but they go a bit crazy in the snow though! (not sure if there's much chance of that this year considering that it's 9 days till December :roll: )

My girls didnt, but there were three of them in the hutch. They always got excited when I went to the hutch to see them, especially my bridge buns Tabby and Tipsy who would always greet me and Tabby even gave kisses (licking to bribe me to give her attention... :love:)

This year is the only year that I will have one on her own outside (she lost her hutch mates this year). She has a VERY thick coat though. Wonder what she will be like this year.. :(

Mine are free range and are more active in the Winter.They hide under a bush most of the time in the summer as It gets to hot for them

Back