• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit jumping at Bradford show -UD/ Other jumpers CAN now take part, please read...

DemiS

Warren Veteran
For those of you who live near by and are interested in doing a bit of jumping at Bradford, you will be pleased to know that you can take part :thumbsup: :biggrin:

If you want to take part, you must tell me as the comittee has to sort out show pens. The member of the comittee who I've been in touch with said they can go up to 8 or 9 pens, although if we have more demand I'm sure it would be fine for them to stay in carriers.

Also - 'We are running with my proposal for a permanent display near the discovery area, but with formal runs at strategic times over the weekend in front of the stage to make the most of public interest.'

oh and another thing, you may have to wear 'learner plates' :oops: It's only a bit of fun really, and Paul thinks it might help get the public more on your side :thumbsup:

So yep, if your interested please tell me :biggrin:

Back