• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Albert is now an indoor rabbit

weeble

and he is loving it. i have never seen him do so many binkies :D He has been busy exploring and supervising me and the cats. Sorry about the pics he wasnt still for long
Photo-0028e.jpg

Photo-0065_e1.jpg

Photo-0064.jpg

He's lovely ^_^ I'm glad he's liking his new home!
I think Ruby wants to be an indoor rabbit... I have them inside for the night and she keeps doing the most ridiculous flops. It's so cute ^_^

Phoenix and Indi say "hello stunning boy version of us! :love::love: we love being indoor bunnies too! and we are supervising mum's homework - tho she wont get off RU!!"

I definately did the right thing the girls were bullying him and he had a couple of bite marks on his bum :( I have never seen him this happy he has been jumping on and off the sofa and chasing the cat. His wife to be is getting spayed on Weds so hopefully a week after that he can meet her

He does look just like Phoenix and Indi - who are beautiful btw

Aww, he is gorgeous, no wonder you want him in the house. I miss our house bunny too and as soon as the building work is finished, I am going to get another one.

He's gorgeous:love:

I think he is enjoying being inside almost as much as you are enjoying having him inside.:lol: Hope his new wife appreciates his good looks and sweet personality

My pair were supposed to be outdoor bunnies but they decided they preferred being inside and how could I refuse them!

Back