• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new edition - a guinea piggie!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
We have a new edition to the family - Nigel the guinea piggie! He's SO cute. He was there sat on his own in the adoption centre at Pets at Home. He looked so miserable and me and my oh fell in love with him.

He is at present waiting to be de-plummed and then we will look for a girlfriend for him which he is very much looking forward to! The girlfriend that is not the de-plumming!

I hope this video works - it doesn't do him justice though :love: If you listen carefully you can hear him squeaking :love:

He is very lazy boy at the moment. Gets up in the morning then goes back to bed and doesn't get up again until mid afternoon. I'm hoping a girle piggie will keep him on his toes!

Aaaah, bless :love: That happened to me - went to the adoption bit at pah and came back with Herbie the piggie :lol: got him done and he now lives happily with 2 sister piggies :love: (Herbie, Rosie & Ethel :D)

Have you seen Honeybunny's urgent plea for someone to rehome 3 girlies?? ;)

He'd love a little harem, I'm sure...:love:

My Gordon is now with 3 girlies - he's loving it!

Back