• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Pierre

maxxev

Mama Doe
i know that Pierre wont ever recover from the infection related to his dental problems but at times he looks well its soo hard for me to even think about that but im grateful for the time that i have with him and i thought id share a few pictures of him with you.

This is my favorite photo...Pierre sunbathing with my O/H slippers...whats even better (though you cant actualy it in this picture) is the slippers say 'mister perfect' on them:)

DSCN3981.jpg

Pierre and Inarra. he looks soo peeved off in this one:lol:
Picture384.jpg

'I Flop!'
DSCN3933.jpg

Pierre and Kyi loved up under thair favorite chair
DSCN4275.jpg

not Pierre...Kyi and Inarra (the chair is getting more licking than 'narra)
DSCN4548.jpg

Aaw, they're lovely.
I love the fact that in both the pictures with Inarra she's obviously looking for head rubs, and in both the other buns are just like "Nope!". Poor girl... hehe.

Aaw, they're lovely.
I love the fact that in both the pictures with Inarra she's obviously looking for head rubs, and in both the other buns are just like "Nope!". Poor girl... hehe.

in all fairness Pierre was grooming Inarra a second or two before i took the picture but he was facing the wrong way so i whistled at him to get him to look at the camera.:lol:

Pierre is gorgeous (as are they all)...I love the one of him flopped. :love:

He seems very happy. Long may that continue. :)

Back