• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

christmas at bunnycreations (discounts :-))

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i thought others might like to know, ive just purchased some goodies from bunnymad lisa's bunnycreations catalogue, i treated myself to desk top calendar lovable lops its gorgeus

lisa is also now providing a discount to people who spend over £20 they get a £5 off discount, i think this is a great offer for crimbo :wave:

So, Christmas is coming and we all know how expensive it can be!
Bunny Creations are offering you £5 off your order!! Spend over £20(excluding postage) and you can deduct £5 from your total. You will also recieve a bunny calendar magnet absolutely free!
Check out the catalogue at www.bunnycreations.co.uk there are lots of afordable gift ideas and a lovely range of Christmas cards, decorations and much more!

you can pm bunnymadlisa with your order. Offer ends Monday 7th December

Ive let my OH know this.... you know.... HINT HINT!!!!

Wish I could buy some stuff but I is a bit skint right now.

Love your siggy by the way, Rosie and Mowgs are soooo beautiful!

Well, you'll have to wait and see, its packaged ready to go so am taking it tomorrow, should be with you by the end of the week at the latest :D

Back