• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many of you have buns you found on RU?

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
The other thread thanking everyone for their help on here got me thinking.

How many of us have adopted buns that we first saw on RU in the RIN section?

I have Leo and Lila :love:

LeoLilaPeterandPosy008.jpg

You?

I don't, most of my additions (well, all my recent additions) have come from my RSPCA where I volunteer.

I found Rudy on Rabbit Rehome and I'm not entirely sure if I found Tinks on RR or RU. I'd just started posting on RU when I saw Tink's gorgeous little face on RR and Lucy kept posting stories about Tink and her siblings, so I think it was hearing about her that made me fall head over heels for her (though the photo of her in my signature that was on RR at the time made me notice her in the first place) :love::love: I wasn't actually looking for another rabbit at the time by the way :lol::lol::oops:

Edit to add picture :love::love:
Tinkerbell_3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sally was from Starlight:wave: Kriss bonded her to Feegal too. Feegal was from my local pet shop though:oops: Found Starligts on here.

My gorgeous girl Lolly was from Tinkerbells mum on here who had an accidental litter, don't think she comes on here anymore :(

My Pootle and Sparkle came from Arc in Twickenham :love:

DSCN0189.jpg

P020509_165002.jpg

They both have partners with my original two buns who I split up as they were not getting along as well as they could.

Both new pairs are doing really well.

i found Hopper Haven on rabbit rehome.. i fell inlove with a bunny but she was already reserved. we went along to see the others and i fell for Jubilee the bonding failed tho.

Pearl didnt even get onto the website, Lou picked her for Alvin and she was reserved before she was even up for adoption.

when the time comes again i wont even look at RIN, ill just phone hopper haven and see if they can work thier magic again :love:

4 out of 5 of mine are through RU :love:

Bessie came from Kirkby through Mandy.
Dallas came from ARC.
Alaska and Arizona came from SOAD's rescue.

:wave:

Mr Bunny came from BARC (Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity) through RU.
White_Beast-7288.jpg

Marge and Homer came from Kirkby Animal Welfare. I heard about Kirkby in RU.:)
minibuns_2-7430.jpg

minibuns_2-7438.jpg

That is SUCH a cute pic :love::love:

Thank you.

You wouldn't believe that that cute little bunny was a growly, boxy, confused and hormone driven, neglected, pregnant baby, would you? :cry::cry: You can actually see the redness on her ears from fighting with her siblings, when you know to look :cry: There's so much spirit in that little face though, she's now so gentle and content :love::love:

Three of mine are from RU Gus and Poppy were from Briar Patch, Sweetpea from a friend, but Eve at Briar Patch took her in and got her spayed and looked after her until she could be bonded. Dinky came from Kris at Starlights, who I met through RU

Me......i have Herbie & Inca, this is them when i seen them on the forum.....they never got as far a RIN as i snapped them up :) (Sorry for the big pics)
Herbie......
teeth010.jpg

teeth012.jpg

Inca.....
Kays015x2.jpg

Kays014x2.jpg

And here they are now :)
photo.jpg

Back