• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can i gush?

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
i'm a single bunny mummy and have nobody to gush to!! my friends at work all think i'm mad due to all my bunny talk, but i love my little barnes, the way he is now, doing a happy-flop, paws in the air, i love him so much!!
i call it his "road kill" impression.

he's had a bit of a dicky tummy over the last few weeks and it's taken me ages to work out what was causing it, finally found out it was his "junk food", the multi-coulered stuff you get from the pet shop, i would only give a sprinkle at bed time and it was known as the "bunny kebab" (something you only have late at night) his tummy has been fine since i stopped giving it, although he's a bit miffed at not getting his midnight snack!!

just wanted to gush to other bunny fans about stuff!!

em xx

gush away :love::love::love::love:..

im really lucky ive got a bloke at work to gush too.. altho he does the gushing over his perfect buns while i whinge about alvin :lol::lol::lol:

I love Barnsley, you can gush as much as you like. I seriously had my eye on him myself at one point :love::love:

The only thing is you have to post pictures every time you mention him :lol:

Awww, it's great he's feeling better! Do you give him Science Selective at all? That would be a good substitute for the mix as a lot of buns tolerate it better than mix, and it's healthier for them too. Having said that my boys can't cope with any processed rabbits food! :roll:

Awww, it's great he's feeling better! Do you give him Science Selective at all? That would be a good substitute for the mix as a lot of buns tolerate it better than mix, and it's healthier for them too. Having said that my boys can't cope with any processed rabbits food! :roll:

he has a combo of science selective and super excell, which he loves, but not as much as he loved his "junk food" maybe i have a "Maccy D" rabbit!!

Gush away!!:wave::D:D:D
I am too embarrassed to say how many of my customers have heard me gushing away about my 3! I even have photos of Eric and Ernie on a wall by my counter. Now if my customers choose to comment on them, you can't blame me for talking about them!! I''m sure I am also known as the mad rabbit woman who owns the dance shop! :lol::lol:

i'm a single bunny mummy and have nobody to gush to!! my friends at work all think i'm mad due to all my bunny talk, but i love my little barnes, the way he is now, doing a happy-flop, paws in the air, i love him so much!!
i call it his "road kill" impression.

he's had a bit of a dicky tummy over the last few weeks and it's taken me ages to work out what was causing it, finally found out it was his "junk food", the multi-coulered stuff you get from the pet shop, i would only give a sprinkle at bed time and it was known as the "bunny kebab" (something you only have late at night) his tummy has been fine since i stopped giving it, although he's a bit miffed at not getting his midnight snack!!

just wanted to gush to other bunny fans about stuff!!

em xx

Ha, good for you, this is a great site for that as we are all bunny mad here. I have to stop myself at work, people will ask and then kind of glaze over after a while, im learning when to stop, but its hard

awww bless, you two sound so happy together :love:

I am lucky in that all my friends love animals, but none of them quite get why I love rabbits so...which is why I'm always on here.

If I want to give my rabbits a treat I give them a sprinkle of the dried herb mixes you can get in pet shops - they have things like plantain, dandelion leaves, fruit leaves etc...it's not unhealthy and if you fling it everywhere it forces them to run around to find it all, so it's exercise too :D maybe your bun would enjoy that for his midnight snack!

big thanks

huge, big fat thanks to all you guys out there for the support and random chit-chat about bunnies,it means alot!!

as for piccies of barnes, i would but i don't have a camera and even if i did, i don't think my neolithic computer would recognise them!!

em
xxx

I have a colleague who has a bun too, so we gush together. The other two in the office think we are crazy, but we don't mind.

I even have a picture of my buns on my PC at work as wallpaper. I had IT over last week and forgot about it, so got a bit of a red neck from them. Guy does think I am mad, but I don't care. :lol::lol::lol:

Back