• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're so big now

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
the foster babies have grown so much. their nearly 7 weeks

Amos
Amos6wks.jpg

Phoenix
Phoenix.jpg

Madison
madison6wks.jpg

Jackson
Jackson6wks.jpg

Nevada
Nevada6wks.jpg

Atlantas
Atlantas6wks.jpg

with their mummy
IMG_3328.jpg

phoenix and me :love: (excuse me i'm not very photogenic)
IMG_3325.jpg

nevada and me
IMG_3339.jpg

Last edited:
lol their are adorable, mummy is very proud of them, she cleaned their wee faces before they got their photoshoot.:lol::love:

They are gorgeous. Whats their story, I have missed your thread? Are you fostering for a rescue?

yeah i'm fostering for ASSISI rescue centre, a local centre to me. Their mother came in with 3 12week old babies and it was soon seen that buttons was pregnant again, it was hoped i could have taken her before she gave birth but the next day she had the babies. it was a tough call if madison was going to survive but she amazing and hyper all the time. their going back to the rescue in two weeks time some with potential homes. :D

yeah i'm fostering for ASSISI rescue centre, a local centre to me. Their mother came in with 3 12week old babies and it was soon seen that buttons was pregnant again, it was hoped i could have taken her before she gave birth but the next day she had the babies. it was a tough call if madison was going to survive but she amazing and hyper all the time. their going back to the rescue in two weeks time some with potential homes. :D

Thats great. Poor mum with back to back litter. Hopefully she will be going onto a new home. Well done to you.

Back