• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sulking...

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
...given Beau's recent stasis, we've had to postpone bonding :cry: and we're going to my parents' for a week on the 18th December, so probably gonna have to wait til after Christmas :cry::cry::cry:

I'm not getting Winter silly, that's Rimmi!!

Beau is getting sunflower:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=201238

She's spayed and ready for bonding at the rabbit residence. But now we have to wait :cry:

Duh!!!! I knew that! lol Sorry its been a long day today and ive been stressing over Snow so my brain has gone googly!

Could they not be bonded over a weekend at say the end of November? Then they could go with you to your parents together.

Duh!!!! I knew that! lol Sorry its been a long day today and ive been stressing over Snow so my brain has gone googly!

Could they not be bonded over a weekend at say the end of November? Then they could go with you to your parents together.

I just thought it would be a bit soon for a change of environment before the bond was very secure.

I read about Snow, how are things?

I just thought it would be a bit soon for a change of environment before the bond was very secure.

I read about Snow, how are things?

She is doing ok. I took her to my Mums for an hour this evening as I didnt want to leave her on her own and she enjoyed my Dad fussing over her with parsley. She has eaten some veg and had her pellets. Will take her to vets tomorrow to be checked over. I am just preying they dont want to remove her bottom teeth but I am sure it needs doing. :(

She is doing ok. I took her to my Mums for an hour this evening as I didnt want to leave her on her own and she enjoyed my Dad fussing over her with parsley. She has eaten some veg and had her pellets. Will take her to vets tomorrow to be checked over. I am just preying they dont want to remove her bottom teeth but I am sure it needs doing. :(

sending nose rubs and vibes xx

Back