• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The kindest thing anybody has ever done.

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
I'd like to Thank Judy (Thumps_) from the bottom of my heart for her generosity today and all the advice and support she has given me over the past few days with regards to Lola being ill.

Thank-you for all the supplies you sent me to help Lola on her way to recovery.

Nobody has ever been this kind to us.

Lola had only ever tried Dandelions before tonight and has never had Burns Green Oat Hay, she has eaten everything that I have put in front of her from the box, and when I told her she'd had enough, she tried to raid the box. She hasn't been so active, excited and eaten this fast for a while now and I have you to thank for helping us out.

Here she is eating some of the Hay and Chevril you sent.

Once again Thank-you! I can't say it enough!

Lola and Stef :love::love:

judy is lovely isn't she! she messages me lots about matt and has helped me so much aswell!

we should start a judy appreciation thread! :D

i luvs her too :love::love::love::love:

lots of Pearl and Alvin advice sent our way... shes a gem and a great addtition to RU :love:

SDC11637.jpg

SDC11638.jpg

SDC11640.jpg

SDC11641.jpg

Thankyou!!!! :wave::wave::wave:

Judy has been very supportive of me too - she's obviously a really lovely person! Lucky Thumps! :D

JM, it's fantastic about Lola! Keep up the nom-noms girlie!

how nice :love::love:

I have noticed that Judy has always taken the time to offer advice when I have a poorly bunny, she is a great person to have on the forum :love:

Back