• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anybody else get a free fluffy dog/rabbit in their latest packet of SS pellets?

If you're going to then make sure you supervise them with it at first. Most bunnies like to snuggle up with teddies, so a hanging one wouldn't be much use and I presume your two are bonded anyway? :lol:

I've had two so far, they do both look a bit like horses and one of them is cross eyed :?

I think they've stopped doing them now as the bags with them inside are all gone from the shops I use :?

I have a brown one and a grey one but they are keyrings aren't they? So I wouldn't think they are suitable to give to the bunnies to play with.

I have one set of hutch keys on the brown one and the other set of hutch keys on the grey one.-sue:wave:

I wanted the black one
-did anyone get the black one?
-not complaining though

-biscuit blossom
I have another brown and white one I can post you if you pm me your address?-Sue:wave:

They say they are not suitable for babies, so I guess the same applies to bunnies due to the small parts.

Heres Rimmi with 'Buttons'

100_1120.jpg

Well I only got my first one this time.. I like them, they're cute, but they are quite dog-like.

I'm going to make mine into a keyring...

Its meant to be a rabbit, I mean, why would they put a toy dog in rabbit food anyway?! Lol.

What colours you end up with... Im trying to get the whole collection... I only have Buttons at the moment though!!:lol:

Back