• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On ebay today...

MissMinnie

Mama Doe
There are some sad listings. Hutch for sale with free optional extra of a rabbit. Also a hutch with free guinea pig.

Very sad.

The hutches are only fit for the tip.

I've just gone on there to have a look and wished I hadn't. I haven't found the listings you mentioned but am only on the first page and have already found a horrendously disgusting tiny two tier hutch supposedly for two rabbits. It would only be good for burning in my opinion.

Then there's someone else selling their guinea pig hutch as their dog has broken into it for the second time and eaten the second set of guinea pigs :shock: You can see where the dog has been gnawing or scratching at the wood - poor piggies :cry:

Could she not have learnt from the first time it happened and made it more secure???! :evil:

Some people.

I reported the listings to ebay and I think they have been removed, although there wasn't much time left on them.

There are some sad listings. Hutch for sale with free optional extra of a rabbit. Also a hutch with free guinea pig.

Very sad.

The hutches are only fit for the tip.

I wonder what would happen if the buyer didnt want the optional extra :cry::cry:

I think there is a protocol on here for contacting the advertisers.

Oh, isnt this a sad thread? I don't understand people at all who take in pets and then don't want or allow the best for them. How on earth could somebody allow their dog to do that? It sounds like on all of those ads, there wasnt a second thought for the pets welfare.I wish people would just treat animals with the love and respect they deserve.:cry:

It's hardly a good selling point for a hutch either - that a dog broke in and killed the piggies - like anybody in their right mind would want to buy a hutch that can be broken into so easily. :?

I saw one a couple of days ago (would have finished by now) a decent looking co-op type hutch with two beautiful English rabbits. They'd only had them three weeks and the dogs didn't like the rabbits :censored: It didn't say the rabbits were for sale but I think the hint was they were available :cry:

It's just heartbreaking how pets can be free with the hutch, to just anybody who cares to buy them :cry::cry:

I wonder what would happen if the buyer didnt want the optional extra :cry::cry:

I think there is a protocol on here for contacting the advertisers.

That was my first thought :cry: surely you get rid of the hutch after the bun has gone, not the other way round :(

Back