• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Oreo again argggghhh

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Oreo is going to be the end of me im sure!!!

First his 'disappearance for 4 hours a few weeks back!

The next a week after - he jumped on a fence and ripped all his back claws that bled for ages

Then he was neutered last week and had a lump removed

Today he has just sprung in the air jumped over the divider in their NIC cubes and landed on top of Sooty :shock:

My heart nearly stopped - they didnt fight but they didnt have a chance cos i grabbed him and i think they were both so shocked - but now im wondering what they would have done - maybe they would have been ok and I wont have to panic about the bonding :lol: but no I will do it properly and neutral etc - anyway now I have to higher their NIC cubes to 3 panals and I havent got enough! I dread to think what would have happened if i wasnt here :shock::cry: i usually work Sundays!!

I will order some more but What can i do as a temporary solution?? - at the moment I have sooty out and Oreo in the cubes but opened up the middle so he can run between the 2 as I want to start swapping them into each others halves ready for bonding..but tonight when we go to bed I need to put them back in their 2 halves but am now worried about Oreo jumping again now he knows he can do it :roll:

Any advice - what a terror... Sooty is sooo low maintanence compared to him :lol: MEN tschhh

Last edited:
arggh i suddenly realised I could hear thumping upstairs and found Oreo on our bed - I had left the door to the stairs slightly ajar and he was up there like a shot!! He has got sooo much energy today i dont know what has got into him!!

He has been bombing about for 5 hours now! :shock: I think hes been on the red bull!!!

Back