• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie is the bunny from hell today!!

Suzanne

Mama Doe
I don't know what's gotten into her today she driving me crazy!! She's like a naughty child.

Yesterday she managed to get round the side of the bunnyshed by breaking the trelis. She can't get out the garden. I fixed it and today she went straight out and broke it again!! I've put some plant pots there to stop her but she's moving them out the way. I go out to stop her and she runs away, waits till i go inside then goes back!! She sits doing her damage whilst watching me with one eye! I tell her off again and she goes in to terrorise the other pair of buns!!!

002.jpg

hahaahahahahaahahaha, it's kind of funny, but I can understand your frustration!! Norty Rosie, be a good girl for Mummy!!!

She's has beautiful markings by the way, and she must be a very clever bun to break the trelis! :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:
i remember when daisy was naughty when we got her, she used to dig everywhere!! :lol:
thankfully she has stoped :)

Now now rosie, be a good girl for your mummy human :love:

Shes gorgeous! :love::love:

Back