• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two VERY lucky buns *PIC HEAVY*

Lea - Molly's mum

Warren Scout
We have had the pleasure of fostering these two GORGEOUS fat fluff girlies, flora and stella....

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

For some unkown reason these friendly and very inquisitive little sweeties had been in rescue for quite along time and anyone who met them just couldn't understand why? :?:

Well I am pleased to report that they have turned out to be two very lucky buns indeed, my OHs mum and dad fell head over heals in love with them and have adopted them to live as free-ranging house bunnies:thumb:

Flora and Stella ready for the journey to their new home in Nottingham:

IMG_1520.jpg

And settling in to their new accomoodation:

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

And finally with their very proud new mummy and daddy:

IMG_1546.jpg

Harry and Cathy have been excellent 'grandparents' to our bunnies, even looking after Molly when she was poorly so I know Flora (now re-named Misty) and Stella are going to have a wonderful life with them and be throroughly spoilt!!

What lucky girlies!!! :love::love::love:

P.S> Is it really classed as 'failed fostering' if you re-home them with your in-laws? :lol:

Ah thats great news, and everyone looks so happy!

They are such beautiful bunnies, I cant believe they were in rescue for a long time. Great that they are home in time for Chrimbo. I think they are going to be totally spoilt!! :D

So lovely to see them all settled and I know Harry & Cathy will spoil them rotten :) they were with me for about 8 weeks and we also couldn't understand why they weren't snapped up! Still, looks pike this was meant to be their happy ending :) Have fun girls! Xx

They really are settling in well. Harry and Cathy report that they are straight at your feet as soon as you walk in the door and also managed to find their way up onto a bag of SS that was on top of a chair! It's amazing how far buns will go go get their paws on some SS!! :lol::lol::lol:

Really pleased they have found such a wonderful home. :love: Cant understand why such gorgeous bunnies were at a rescue centre for so long.

I'm sure they are about to have a very happy Christmas this year:)

Really pleased they have found such a wonderful home. :love: Cant understand why such gorgeous bunnies were at a rescue centre for so long.

I'm sure they are about to have a very happy Christmas this year:)

I do believe that x-mas presents have already been bought for them!! Spoilt (but lucky) girlies!! :lol::lol::lol:

:thumb: what fab news and how nice are your in laws. bunsters are gorgeous and looks like they'll be so well cared for.

Back