• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New from Norfolk

Bronny

New Kit
Hi all

I'm considering getting a couple of bunnies for me and my little boy (3 and a half who is very animal-friendly). We haven't got any other pets and are looking for some friendly pets to enjoy and give a lovely life too. We have a new 6ft hutching waiting to be put together, a paved run area which the hutch will go in and a walled grassed garden for when any bunnies can go free range.

We're in north Norfolk.

I'm off to look at all your bunny pics now!

:wave: Hi

when you have your set up ready and secure..
(and remember even if your garden is secure you must only leave bunnies free ranging when you are there..foxes are around in daytime and can scale an 8 foot wall )..

get in touch with the rescues on here as we all have lovely bunnies looking for homes..:D

:wave: hey welcome- im from North Norfolk too - whereabouts are you?

I have 2 bunnies as you can see from my signature pics. This is a great forum and you will get so much good advice - sounds like you have a good set up ready.

There are a few rescues near us who im sure will have lots of bunnies waiting for homes - there is a man here rspcarabbits who is from norwich..

Also have a look at rabbits in need - there are so many bunnies there waiting for homes and if you think they are too far away - they do a bunny run where other people will do a stretch of the journey to get your bun to you!

Anyway welcome x

Back