• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Most common rabbit name?

Rachel89

Mama Doe
My boyfriend was asking me this earlier, you always gets most common horse names and dogs, he asked what the most common rabbit name was. I have no idea, so what do you lot think it is? :wave:

My boyfriend was asking me this earlier, you always gets most common horse names and dogs, he asked what the most common rabbit name was. I have no idea, so what do you lot think it is? :wave:

If anyone says "Bugs" I'll personally call round and change their litter trays with attitude spilling some of the sweet stuff on the patio as I pass!!! That's how miffed I'll be... and for the record our 6 buns have been named Candy, Daisy, Heidi & Pola (the girls) and Pepsi & Sandy (the boys) :wave:

well running boarding there are a few popular names that crop up:

Fudge - had 6 fudges in in one week once! it was mayhem!

Daisy

Peter

Fudge? Not the most obvious bunny name from where I'm sitting but maybe there's a connection I'm totally unaware of? Put me out of my misery... what is it? Ok... Thumper, Fluffy, Peter, Bert and even Bugs... but Fudge?

We had a hamster called Fudge lol.

I would vote for Flopsy as I also had one of those years ago :oops:

I also found a pic of a white rabbit that I apparently had when I was 2/3 but mum didn't know it's name so I called it Snowy :lol: I'm guessing that's the most common name for a white bunny.

I think names from the peter rabbit books

mine arent common Flo Flora Floyd simple because I am working thru the alphabet and didnt/havent had any F's

venice

No ones said Hoppy? I had a Hoppy, but to be a litte different he was called Hoppy Joe :lol: I wanted to call him Moe (Simpsons) but my mum said it was silly... so Hoppy Joe.

Both my current bunnies have fairly common names.
Pipkin (Watership Down) I just thought it was cute XD But I was in the vets once and the receptionist was on the phone to someone with a rabbit called Pipkin. Every time she said his name I jumped...
Ruby just looked like a Ruby (rather than Nala which was her name before). There seem to be quite a few Rubys on here, though I've never met one in real life.

Fudge? Not the most obvious bunny name from where I'm sitting but maybe there's a connection I'm totally unaware of? Put me out of my misery... what is it? Ok... Thumper, Fluffy, Peter, Bert and even Bugs... but Fudge?

Fudge is used a lot down here, mainly due to the colour being quite wide ranged :D
Lots of Maisys about

I think it depends on the owner. Younger owners tend to call their rabbits 'thumper' and 'flopsy' and 'bunbun' :lol:

Back