• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grims and Samus (Major Pic Heavy)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Some better quality pictures at last. :D

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

I'm not too sure if I like this picture because you can really see how bad Grim's eye is. He has scarring on the eye lid and a scar on his actual eye too. Poor thing. I woke up one morning to find his whole eye puss-ed up and he had an abscess. I rushed him to the vets and my boss moaned at me for being late for work. So I shouted at him...
DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

Last edited:
aww his poor eye
but at least now he has a friend to licky it for him and keep it clean - so much better than human intervention!

They follow each other around. :D
I'm trying to teach Grim to eat hay now, so I filled the food bowl with readigrass...
5 minutes later Samus had eaten it all and Grims had snuck downstairs to the food bowl there and was scoffing the pellets! :lol:

They follow each other around. :D
I'm trying to teach Grim to eat hay now, so I filled the food bowl with readigrass...
5 minutes later Samus had eaten it all and Grims had snuck downstairs to the food bowl there and was scoffing the pellets! :lol:

:lol::lol:

Thanks, but it's to do with his teeth so he'll always have runny eyes. He's had them as long as I've had him and they've never really bothered him, I guess he's just used to it. Poor buns.

Back